sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

the relationship and the momories high school

ROSA:she is my mother, she's a business woman,she's always in my important moment of my life
JESUS:he is my cousin, he is a business man, he likes to work a lots, he is married and have two sons.
CAROLINA:she is my friend, she is a teacher, i met her in the high school, so i know her many years ago.
ALI: but the called hin chicho, he is my friend, he works nex to my store, everyday i talk with him.He likes the astronomy.



                                                MEMORY OF THE HIGH SCHOOL
       When I was studying in high school I enjoyed whith my friends in the classroom , we brought foods and snacks  and we shared in the schoolyard. We used to play volleyball , hidde and seek and we ran many kilometers.We used to study in group and we made exposition about differents subjects.The teachers are very strict and they were very smart.I have good and beautiful memories about the high school, because I met many people that helped me in all time.


                                        






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario